You can add additional images to your eBay listings inside the description at no extra charge by eBay.
With a subscription at a premium image hosting service like Img.vision, you can host the images online. Each time a visitor visits your listing, eBay will load the images from the hosting servers of Img.vision and show them.
It’s a breeze to add the images to your listing.
Video: How to add an image to your eBay listing
I’ve recorded this video to show you how it’s done:
Steps: How to add an image to your eBay listing
- Go to the eBay Seller Hub and open your listing
- Go to the description field and click top right “Show all options”
- In the popup, choose “‘See more options”
- Where the link was top right, a checkbox will appear “Show HTML Code” -> Check it
- Open your Img.vision account in a new tab
- Select your image with the checkbox
- Open the Share bar, or click on Share images and choose HTML
- Press the copy code button
- Go back to eBay and paste the code in the description
- Uncheck the “Show HTML Code” checkbox
What’s HTML code?
You’re not familiar with HTML code?
Short explanation of HTML code: everything between these brackets: < > is a tag that does something very specifically, like displaying a link or an image. Everything not between these brackets is normal text. Example of a tag: <div>text</div>
Paste your copied image code somewhere inside the existing HTML code and take care not to paste it inside a < > tag, but outside such tags.