The first version of Web Galleries is finished and can be found in your Img.vision account.
You can now:
- Add selected images or entire folders to a web gallery
- You can reorder the images in that image gallery
- There’s a preview of what the gallery looks like
- You can easily copy the embed code
Here’s a video showing image galleries in action:
If you can’t find Web Galleries, try a hard refresh while viewing the dashboard:
- Mac: ⌘ Cmd + R.
- Windows: Hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key.
What do you think of the new Web Galleries feature? Reach out to us via the contact bubble in your dashboard to let us know.