We have two new updates:
- On each upload we automatically create a thumbnail of your image. The embed link is shown in the embed dialog.
- The HTML embed code has been changed to make embedded images responsive.
- Does the thumbnail count towards the account image limit?
- Are thumbnails available for already uploaded images?
- We started generating thumbnails on 2017-05-14. Images before that date won’t have a thumbnail. If you need one, just re-upload your image.
- How long does the thumbnail remain available?
- The thumbnail is deleted when you delete the original image in your control panel.
- What if I overwrite my image with another with the same name?
- The thumbnail will be overwritten just like the original image is overwritten. The process includes refreshing our CDN cache for the thumbnail image.